Okay, we really can’t deny it any longer. Christmas is coming, and it’s time to start getting organised. We think foodie gifts really are the best type (it could be we’re biased here). Because how lovely is it to receive something handmade? Something you’ll actually use? Something you can cook with or serve with? Without further ado, here it is: our first instalment of food Christmas gift ideas.
Home made decorated Christmas cookies – an afternoon well spent, and super affordable
- Homemade jams, relishes, sauerkraut or kimchi
- Spice mixes in beautiful jars – bought or homemade, these look lovely and are super useful
- Reusable beeswax wraps, silicone food covers, beautiful lunch boxes
- Spunky serving ware like bento boxes or hand made ceramics
- A beautiful cutting board or cheese board
- A voucher to a cooking class or foodie tour (eg. Free to Feed)
- Funky linen tea towels (we’ve been known to frame the super special ones)
- Truffle salt and truffle infused oil – because who doesn’t love truffles!
- A hand picked mini or maxi food hamper containing the ideas above